Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Just become entitled pop-collared douchebags like the Dookies.
    That would definitely be a sight to see

Comment

• Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

We needed something, thats for sure. FSU basketball has been at the brink of greatness for a decade. Took this long to get the receipt just right.
      I think Jonathan Isaac being such a great highly rated player but still working hard in a system with shared minutes really changed the program. Other guys who were 3/4 stars had no real choice other than to follow Isaac's model since he proved it could work and still get you drafted highly. The staff has done a great job of identifying character guys who are talented and willing to work hard and buy into a shared minutes system. I know there have been other ACC coaches who are unable to explain how Hamilton makes this system work with kids being so focused on minutes and stat-lines today.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post

Some people didn't think FSU should hold a celebration like that for a regular season title but then it was pointed out that Duke and other basketball schools do it so if they do it then we should too lol. Our fans need a book on how to become college basketball fans at a school that is actually good at basketball.
        You guys will get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Just become entitled pop-collared douchebags like the Dookies.
          Says a guy who’s fans believe that every game they lose is because of the refs. Or, that every prized recruit they coveted, that went to another school, did so because he was being paid. Yeah...

Besides... popped collars aren’t in at Duke these days. They’ve found new and exciting ways in which to be douches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Says a guy who’s fans believe that every game they lose is because of the refs. Or, that every prized recruit they coveted, that went to another school, did so because he was being paid. Yeah...

Besides... popped collars aren’t in at Duke these days. They’ve found new and exciting ways in which to be douches.
            I don't blame the refs. They are just trying to give the other teams a chance.

Comment

• Although I am disappointed that the NCAA tournament and ACC tournament are canceled, it is definitely the right move to help limit the spread of the virus. FSU was named ACC Champion but I really wanted to see them in a tournament setting and I know the players must be devastated not to get a chance to compete. Maybe this convinces Devin Vassell and Patrick Williams to stay another year?

Comment

Working...
              X