Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA has suspended the season because Gobert tested positive for the virus.

Comment

• Knicks vs Hawks just went to ot if that’s how you want to finish your nba viewing.

Comment

• That’s all she wrote folks.

Comment

• Players get word of suspensions and Vince Carter has his farewell. Fuck. There’s like 1k there.

Comment

• The stock market is going to fucking implode tomorrow.

Comment

• Rudy Gobert...

Comment

• I mean, that's way better than Jordan's hangover, I mean flu, game.

Comment

• Espn might go ahead and release the 90s Bulls thing for obvious reasons.

https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/esp...-official.html

Comment

• James Dolan makes another acquisition that literally no one else wanted. This time it's the coronavirus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                      James Dolan makes another acquisition that literally no one else wanted. This time it's the coronavirus.
                      Yea, but this is one that Knicks fans will be excited and happy about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                        James Dolan makes another acquisition that literally no one else wanted. This time it's the coronavirus.
                        And with the 1st pick in the 2020 nba draft.....

Covid 19

High motor, fluid hips, great dribble drive, team player that gets everyone involved.

Comment

• Espn moved up the 90s Bulls thing to next month.

Comment

• Some how this actually makes me miss sports, specifically the NBA, even more...I never really care about mascots, but I still smiled at a few of these moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Yea, but this is one that Knicks fans will be excited and happy about.
                              I don't know why, but that ended up being hilarious

Comment

Working...
                              X