Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bron did not go to LA to play basketball. I mean, thats clear now, right? I actually do feel for Laker fans. They were sold a lie. Hes there to build his brand outside of the game (movies/entertainment) and to help his kids get to the next level of their game.

Bottom line, I expect them to make the playoffs. I expect them to be better than last year. I also expect they will get bounced quickly in the playoffs because Bron is not Bron anymore.

Comment

But, what impact will the opening night loss from LeBron have on the Cowboys playoff push....next up on first take!

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
        Bron did not go to LA to play basketball. I mean, thats clear now, right? I actually do feel for Laker fans. They were sold a lie. Hes there to build his brand outside of the game (movies/entertainment) and to help his kids get to the next level of their game.

Bottom line, I expect them to make the playoffs. I expect them to be better than last year. I also expect they will get bounced quickly in the playoffs because Bron is not Bron anymore.

Space Jam 2 is going to be yet another thing he’s worse than MJ at.

Comment

If Al Horford gets called for a single illegal screen tonight, no matter how obvious, we riot.

Comment

Wait. I thought Kyrie was hurt.

Welp. 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
              If Al Horford gets called for a single illegal screen tonight, no matter how obvious, we riot.

TIME TO RIOT! Of all the illegal screens he sets they get him on a Marcus Smart flop.

Comment

Ok PJ Washington...

Comment

Nice first half for Minny

Comment

So good.

Comment

Kyrie vs. KAT is awesome.

Meanwhile Wiggins thinks he's the best player on the court.

Comment

Wiggins is -27 in a game going into OT.

Comment

Rolling the Celtics in the 4th feels good. A lot of potential on this squad. Just have the potential to be an outstanding defensive team.

Comment

1-0! Fun game. Need more Okogie. Less Wiggins

Comment

Anyone who has been waiting for some Warriors schadenfreude is gonna enjoy this season.

Comment

Miserable start. Got the lead though. Okogie the anti-Wiggins when it comes to +/-

Comment

Working...
                                X