Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Ramsey traded to the Rams

Jags get two 1sts.

As bad as the Eagles CB’s are I’m glad we didn’t do this like seemed possible. That’s a shit ton to give up and then pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
      As bad as the Eagles CB’s are I’m glad we didn’t do this like seemed possible. That’s a shit ton to give up and then pay him.
      Same with the Chiefs, I'll take my chances when we get healthy and guys get familiar with the new system.......

He's no Deion Sanders.

Comment

https://twitter.com/albertbreer/stat...151988224?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
          Jags get two 1sts.

Jags also get a 4th round pick in 2021.

Overall, this is about the best I could have hoped for from a Jags perspective. Ramsey was adamant for a trade and we were probably going to lose leverage at some point having a malcontent on the roster. He is a great player but is a difficult personality to manage as a member of a team and he was due for a huge 2nd contract. If this trade could take an elite CB (Ramsey) and turn him into 2 good first rounders on rookie salaries then it will be worth it. We really need to hit on those picks though.
          Last edited by samnite; 10-17-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

They’re obviously scared about playing Atlanta Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post

Jags also get a 4th round pick in 2021.

Overall, this is about the best I could have hoped for from a Jags perspective. Ramsey was adamant for a trade and we were probably going to lose leverage at some point having a malcontent on the roster. He is a great player but is a difficult personality to manage as a member of a team and he was due for a huge 2nd contract. If this trade could take an elite CB (Ramsey) and turn him into a 2 good first rounders on rookie salaries then it will be worth it. We really need to hit on those picks though.
              The best you could hope for? You ran the Rams over the coals just like Seattle did to us with Frank Clark..... Nice work.

There is always someone in the NFL you can dupe, usually it is the Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

The best you could hope for? You ran the Rams over the coals just like Seattle did to us with Frank Clark..... Nice work.

There is always someone in the NFL you can dupe, usually it is the Raiders.
                I need to see who the Jags end up drafting before I celebrate the picks. We don't have a great track record of first round picks other than Ramsey. Ironically enough, the Rams own a lot of our former first rounders (Dante Fowler, Blake Bortles and now Ramsey).
                Last edited by samnite; 10-17-2019, 02:58 PM. Reason: It is difficult to see what I type because the text box is shaded gray

Comment

Working...
                X