Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking the undeserving BCS/NY6 teams

Probably written because as it stands, the Orange Bowl is going to be UConn levels of awful. Brace youself, Foster4Prez . The Hokies show up a lot on both sides of the snub line.

https://www.bannersociety.com/2019/1...six-bowl-teams

I have no qualms with anything they said. Particularly since Vick missing out on a major bowl in 2000 when we would have beaten anyone in the country in that bowl game is the biggest tragedy of the BCS era.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
      I have no qualms with anything they said. Particularly since Vick missing out on a major bowl in 2000 when we would have beaten anyone in the country in that bowl game is the biggest tragedy of the BCS era.
      VT vs UW would have been a hell of a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
        VT vs UW would have been a hell of a game.
        Not for you.

Comment

I forgot about NIU and Western Michigan.

Comment

Simply because I have to correct things not right...(and pump the Vols whenever I can these days)

Texas was not a few plays away from going to the National title game. In the "what if" scenario, Tennessee was that team. Had both Texas and Tenn won, it would have in fact been the real UT playing against Miami, and not those stupid longhorns.

Comment

But love the article.
              Oh...and HOORAY in Hookems eyes that 8-5 Wisky team being in the playoff!!

Comment

2010 was a weird year.

Comment

Sometimes, it’s hard to believe we came up with a system in which a team that lost to no one but #1 Oklahoma and delivered the season’s greatest moment ...

... got a four-loss Ole Miss in bowl season.
                  THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                  X