Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANK JOB OF THE WEEK: Week 7

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    You live in Ohio, right? Or is it West Virginia? I can’t remember which team you support this week and which state you’re supposedly from this month.

    Either way, my dick must taste real good, because your faggot ass has it in your mouth daily.

    And for the record, Fields’ sister still plays ball at UGA. So as most have come to understand around here, it really wasn’t a racial slur that cause him to leave. It’s that he couldn’t beat our Fromm and caught feelings over it. But you continue to live in a world of ignorance and stupidity, just like your buddy Sausage Fingers does. It’s cute.

    Comment


    • #17
      Anyone else shocked to see Shammy engaging in so much self-hatred?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
        Anyone else shocked to see Shammy engaging in so much self-hatred?
        I don’t think you know what that phrase actually means.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Shamster View Post

          I don’t think you know what that phrase actually means.
          I think replying to your own post with a wave of vitriol qualifies.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Shamster View Post

            You live in Ohio, right? Or is it West Virginia? I can’t remember which team you support this week and which state you’re supposedly from this month.

            Either way, my dick must taste real good, because your faggot ass has it in your mouth daily.

            And for the record, Fields’ sister still plays ball at UGA. So as most have come to understand around here, it really wasn’t a racial slur that cause him to leave. It’s that he couldn’t beat our Fromm and caught feelings over it. But you continue to live in a world of ignorance and stupidity, just like your buddy Sausage Fingers does. It’s cute.
            This month? Everybody knows I’ve lived in WV for years now, it’s not a secret. I frequently go to Ohio because I have some family there, and I do root for both WVU and Ohio State. Is that a crime? To root for two teams that never play each other and are in completely different tiers?

            Oh I’m sure that’s how you guys rationalize it to yourselves, but that was one of the main things he focused on when filing for a hardship waiver, and his request was approved by the NCAA. It’s almost like they drew the same conclusion that everyone else did, that your “university” is little more than an amateur football team with a legion of hick fans.

            Anyone who isn’t blinded by prejudice can see Fields is the superior player. He’s smarter, more athletic, has a better arm, makes better decisions, and appears to be a better leader. When his team needs him, he steps up and performs at a high level, when UGA needs Fromm, he throws picks and loses home games to below 500 teams. The only real “flaw” he has is that he was naive enough to think he’d get a fair shake at your racist ass university. He probably thought, being a Georgia native, that they’d see how clearly superior he was and give him the starting job once he proved himself. Little did he know, he was the wrong skin color, and once he found that out, he transferred.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

              This month? Everybody knows I’ve lived in WV for years now, it’s not a secret. I frequently go to Ohio because I have some family there, and I do root for both WVU and Ohio State. Is that a crime? To root for two teams that never play each other and are in completely different tiers?

              Oh I’m sure that’s how you guys rationalize it to yourselves, but that was one of the main things he focused on when filing for a hardship waiver, and his request was approved by the NCAA. It’s almost like they drew the same conclusion that everyone else did, that your “university” is little more than an amateur football team with a legion of hick fans.

              Anyone who isn’t blinded by prejudice can see Fields is the superior player. He’s smarter, more athletic, has a better arm, makes better decisions, and appears to be a better leader. When his team needs him, he steps up and performs at a high level, when UGA needs Fromm, he throws picks and loses home games to below 500 teams. The only real “flaw” he has is that he was naive enough to think he’d get a fair shake at your racist ass university. He probably thought, being a Georgia native, that they’d see how clearly superior he was and give him the starting job once he proved himself. Little did he know, he was the wrong skin color, and once he found that out, he transferred.
              Except it wasn't.

              https://thespun.com/big-ten/ohio-sta...is-ncaa-waiver

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
                Don’t confuse the inbred with facts. Let him live in his fantasy world. 😂

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Shamster View Post

                  Don’t confuse the inbred with facts. Let him live in his fantasy world. 😂
                  Poor kid probably feared for his life, and no doubt that of his sister. I’d lie too if I were him, you know, given the history down there.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                    This month? Everybody knows I’ve lived in WV for years now, it’s not a secret. I frequently go to Ohio because I have some family there, and I do root for both WVU and Ohio State. Is that a crime? To root for two teams that never play each other and are in completely different tiers?

                    Oh I’m sure that’s how you guys rationalize it to yourselves, but that was one of the main things he focused on when filing for a hardship waiver, and his request was approved by the NCAA. It’s almost like they drew the same conclusion that everyone else did, that your “university” is little more than an amateur football team with a legion of hick fans.

                    Anyone who isn’t blinded by prejudice can see Fields is the superior player. He’s smarter, more athletic, has a better arm, makes better decisions, and appears to be a better leader. When his team needs him, he steps up and performs at a high level, when UGA needs Fromm, he throws picks and loses home games to below 500 teams. The only real “flaw” he has is that he was naive enough to think he’d get a fair shake at your racist ass university. He probably thought, being a Georgia native, that they’d see how clearly superior he was and give him the starting job once he proved himself. Little did he know, he was the wrong skin color, and once he found that out, he transferred.
                    I’m flabbergasted at how retarded you truly are. Then again, anyone foolish enough to voluntarily live in a shithole state such as West Virginia has already proven to the world that they are a fuckwit.

                    I’ll dumb it down for your inbred living pretend Christian idiotic self....

                    Every university is going to have knuckleheads that are racist. Including whatever school you’re rooting for this week. That doesn’t mean the University as a whole is a racist institution. That’s probably too complicated of a thought for you to grasp, but I laid it out there for ya.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Shamster View Post

                      I’m flabbergasted at how retarded you truly are. Then again, anyone foolish enough to voluntarily live in a shithole state such as West Virginia has already proven to the world that they are a fuckwit.

                      I’ll dumb it down for your inbred living pretend Christian idiotic self....

                      Every university is going to have knuckleheads that are racist. Including whatever school you’re rooting for this week. That doesn’t mean the University as a whole is a racist institution. That’s probably too complicated of a thought for you to grasp, but I laid it out there for ya.
                      You’re right, racists are certainly everywhere, but some places are famous for it. You know, like Georgia. A state that fought on the side of the confederacy and enabled widespread systemic racism well into the 1960’s.

                      West Virginia? Well, their history is a bit different. See, the state came into existence when the people who occupy this land figured out that supporting racist sister fucks was a bad idea. They broke off, joined the union, contributed to the confederacy’s subsequent ass kicking, and surely LMFAO’d for days while the state of Georgia was burned to the ground. They probably fucked your women while your forefathers watched, if I had to guess, and no matter how many football games you win, nothing will ever change that.

                      Anyway, have a good evening Shammy. It looks like Georgia may have their hands full yet again. Tell us again how they’re better than anyone in the top 10?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                        You’re right, racists are certainly everywhere, but some places are famous for it. You know, like Georgia. A state that fought on the side of the confederacy and enabled widespread systemic racism well into the 1960’s.

                        West Virginia? Well, their history is a bit different. See, the state came into existence when the people who occupy this land figured out that supporting racist sister fucks was a bad idea. They broke off, joined the union, contributed to the confederacy’s subsequent ass kicking, and surely LMFAO’d for days while the state of Georgia was burned to the ground. They probably fucked your women while your forefathers watched, if I had to guess, and no matter how many football games you win, nothing will ever change that.

                        Anyway, have a good evening Shammy. It looks like Georgia may have their hands full yet again. Tell us again how they’re better than anyone in the top 10?
                        Two words: Robert Byrd

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by riker7 View Post

                          Two words: Robert Byrd
                          One man vs millions.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                            LMAO we finally get a unanimous TJOTW and the board's gonna get deleted.
                            This weeks SHOULD be unanimous too.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

                              This weeks SHOULD be unanimous too.
                              Boise State. Wisconsin was never going to beat tOSU. Their highest goal was only ever going to be the Rose Bowl. Boise had a shot at the Cotton Bowl. Now they're hoping for Las Vegas.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                                You’re right, racists are certainly everywhere, but some places are famous for it. You know, like Georgia. A state that fought on the side of the confederacy and enabled widespread systemic racism well into the 1960’s.

                                West Virginia? Well, their history is a bit different. See, the state came into existence when the people who occupy this land figured out that supporting racist sister fucks was a bad idea. They broke off, joined the union, contributed to the confederacy’s subsequent ass kicking, and surely LMFAO’d for days while the state of Georgia was burned to the ground. They probably fucked your women while your forefathers watched, if I had to guess, and no matter how many football games you win, nothing will ever change that.

                                Anyway, have a good evening Shammy. It looks like Georgia may have their hands full yet again. Tell us again how they’re better than anyone in the top 10?
                                The worst race riot in this country happened during the Civil War, guess where it DIDN'T occur.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X