Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODT: NFL Week Six

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ODT: NFL Week Six

    Another great Thursday match up

  • #2
    Brady looks old, but we’ve said that before. Pats defense is great.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
      Brady looks old, but we’ve said that before. Pats defense is great.
      Their defense is insane to this point in the season

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

        Their defense is insane to this point in the season

        I mean, part of me wants to believe part of that is there competition (which it is)...but part of of me is like “fuck this shit, they’re doing it again”

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post


          I mean, part of me wants to believe part of that is there competition (which it is)...but part of of me is like “fuck this shit, they’re doing it again”
          I was never a hater of the Patriots, but I completely understand what you're saying.

          Comment


          • #6
            Brady is cooked.

            Comment


            • #7
              That didn't look good on Gordon's ankle/knee/hip

              Comment


              • #8
                Lol @ Brady. Playing like utter shit.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                  Their defense is insane to this point in the season
                  It really is, probably the best unit Belichick has had.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                    I was never a hater of the Patriots, but I completely understand what you're saying.

                    I wasn’t, and then I became an adult and started to meet Massholes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I truly miss Eli face after the Giants QB makes a terrible pass INT.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pats DST literally carrying me in the FV league.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Panthers defense looking solid early

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                            Panthers defense looking solid early
                            Which is important when no one can catch

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Cam better get healthy, my work fantasy team has gone to shit.

                              Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X