Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuffed Cheez It pizza sounds disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      Stuffed Cheez It pizza sounds disgusting.
      no doubt. I wanna' go to a Pizza Hut pitch meeting, though.

Comment

• aTm girls are kinda' plain.

Comment

• Cincy, Clemons, and aTm just all made picks at the same time. That was kinda' cool with four games on my monitor

Comment

• Tua is trying to make Fromm feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
              I think Clemons is going for style points this week
              They're trying to make up for those dozens of past blowouts FSU dealt them.

Comment

• Vandy is making UNLV look like a Playoff team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post

They're trying to make up for those dozens of past blowouts FSU dealt them.
                  #runthatshitup

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                    Vandy is making UNLV look like a Playoff team.
                    And, also....#runthatshitup

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                      I realize CBS promotes the SEC! SEC! SEC! beyond measure, but why the fucking fuck did they just mention Fromm in the Heisman dLocaliscussion?

After today, he might not even have ESPN on which to watch the ceremony by December
                      Locally....UGA has the best OL in the nation, Fromm has the luxury of not having to throw because UGA is good at running the ball and speculation of his draft status. In reality he's just the next in a long line of stiff/white QBs UGA "somehow" always ends up with. Keep in mind Richt recruited Cam to play TE.

Comment

• Do people really use food delivery services to order fast food? How stoned do you have to be to be willing to pay 15 bucks to have Wendy's delivered?

Comment

• Iknew I should have taken UNLV in underdogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                            Do people really use food delivery services to order fast food? How stoned do you have to be to be willing to pay 15 bucks to have Wendy's delivered?
                            I only use the communal one "Foodsby" that drops off food to my work in groups.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                              Do people really use food delivery services to order fast food? How stoned do you have to be to be willing to pay 15 bucks to have Wendy's delivered?
                              Fries are good for about 3 minutes after coming out of the fryer. I can't imagine paying extra for the soggy ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                                Iknew I should have taken UNLV in underdogs.
                                Same. I saw the way the line moved during the week and wanted to take them, but then I thought, "Wait, UNLV is fucking terrible" and did not pull the trigger.

Comment

Working...
                                X