Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I hope your sorry ass, racist school makes the playoffs, just so you can watch your precious dawwwwgggs get eviscerated by Fields.

But you and I both know that won’t happen, don’t we Shammy? They’ll beat Bama for 90% of the game, shit all over themselves, and choke like they always do. Because at the end of the day, that’s what UGA is: an also ran, largely irrelevant program. The Michigan State of the south, if you will.
    When Ohio State can actually beat UGA head to head, get back to me. Because you haven’t and you never will.

Comment

Originally posted by BiasedHuckeye View Post
      I rather think Iowa is going to win every single game they line up, and only be right .565 of the time, than to moosh to a shitty team.
      It’s not mooshing if it’s truthful. You’d have to actually watch something outside of slow white guy football to understand the complexity of real football and the chance that any real team can win on any given day.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

they should probably focus on the top 40-50, first
        You know how I know you don’t know shit about football?

Comment

Rage posting at 2am on a weeknight?

Looks like we found our new PBS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamster View Post

You know how I know you don’t know shit about football?
            Because we're peers on FVSports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shamster View Post

When Ohio State can actually beat UGA head to head, get back to me. Because you haven’t and you never will.
              Doesn’t look like that’ll be necessary now.

LMFAO @ getting beat at home by a below 500 South Carolina team coached by Will Muschamp of all people. Just LMFAO.

Comment

Working...
              X