Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only did the copy Elvis Andrus with the baby shark, they copied Walgreens logo!

Comment

• Hard to believe Anibal Sanchez couldn't shut down this lineup.

Comment

• Bregman needs to wake the fuck up

Comment

• Never was going to be easy. Pick up Corbin vs the bullpen game tomorrow. Then just need 1 of three with two of those Stras and Max.

Gotta get those two out hits though. Left way too any runners stranded.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerjew21 View Post
            Elvis Andrus started the baby shark movement and the whole nationals fan base and players copied his shit
            How would an Astros fan know about a movement started by a longtime member of the Texas Rangers

Comment

• Orange idiot is going to the game tomorrow but won't throw out the opening pitch. He said in high school he was good enough to get attention from scouts but unlike you know, every other President that does Presidental things....he'll pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                Orange idiot is going to the game tomorrow but won't throw out the opening pitch. He said in high school he was good enough to get attention from scouts but unlike you know, every other President that does Presidental things....he'll pass.
                The Nationals specifically did not ask him to and instead are having Jose Andres who is a famous local chef most publicly noted for doing tons of work to help hurricane victims in the Caribbean and suing Trump Hotel.

A nice little poke in the eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

The Nationals specifically did not ask him to and instead are having Jose Andres who is a famous local chef most publicly noted for doing tons of work to help hurricane victims in the Caribbean and suing Trump Hotel.

A nice little poke in the eye.
                  I know who Jose is. Ohh well.

I hope y'all don't get what Trump did to the MNC in Atlanta a few years ago. No one could in the stadium and it turned into a gigantic cluster fuck.

Comment

• Fuuuuuck

Comment

• Patrick Corbin is still ass, you say? God dammit

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                        Patrick Corbin is still ass, you say? God dammit
                        Having a pitcher who can only get people out if they swing at shit in the dirt is less than ideal.

Comment

• I mean if you told me before the series started that it would be 2-2 through four games, I would have taken it in a second.

But fuck, it certainly feels like this game is the series.

Comment

• Good god, Fernando Rodney

Comment

• Davey picked a fucking hell of a time to stop managing like his hair was on fire.

But besides that, the Nats suddenly going cold is a way bigger deal than our already known god awful bullpen being god awful.

This series is over unless Max can throw a no hitter tomorrow.

That being said, this was still fun as shit.

Comment

• Bregman did wake up tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X