Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 FVSPORTS.COM JTRAIN PICK-EMS RESULTS THREAD!!!

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no longer last!

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
      Results are finally updated. Congrats to poster samnite for getting the high score alongside myself this week. Beamer is pulling away, not sure anyone can catch him. He may be about to enter the prestigious club of "I have more pick-ems titles than Geno."
      This has probably been my worst year of pickems in recent memory so I'm glad at least I won a week

Comment

Results are finally updated. Congrats to poster samnite for getting the high score alongside myself this week. Beamer is pulling away, not sure anyone can catch him. He may be about to enter the prestigious club of "I have more pick-ems titles than Geno."
        Nope.....not yet.

Comment

Congrats to poster Canedude08 for getting the high score this week! Results are updated through Week 13...Guys...2 fucking weeks left. Thats incredibly sad. Hope you all have enjoyed participating this year.

Comment

Congrats to poster Triplethreat for getting the high score this week. One week left, Beamer closing in on his first pick-ems title! Thanks for participating guys!

Comment

Congrats to poster Triplethreat for getting the high score this week. One week left, Beamer closing in on his first pick-ems title! Thanks for participating guys!
              Thanks for doing this with your original and unique format. Better than any other pick 'ems.

Comment

Another season in the books. A huge congrats goes out to new pick-ems champion Foster4Prez ...welcome to the club of having more pick-ems titles than Geno! Thanks to everyone who participated!

Comment

Noice

Comment

Thanks J

Comment

Another season in the books. A huge congrats goes out to new pick-ems champion Foster4Prez ...welcome to the club of having more pick-ems titles than Geno! Thanks to everyone who participated!
                      Not true at all.....

Comment

Working...
                      X