Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid Underdogs: In case of a fire

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    TCU
    IOWA
    Ball State
    VPI

    Comment


    • #17
      Iowa
      Michigan St.
      Virginia Tech
      Tulsa

      Comment


      • #18
        Massachusetts (+27) over FIU
        California (+21) over Oregon
        Iowa (+4) over Michigan
        Boston College (+4) over Louisivlle

        Comment


        • #19
          Illinois
          cal
          stanford
          Tulsa

          Comment


          • #20
            West Virginia
            Iowa
            Oregon State
            Tulsa

            Comment


            • #21
              TTU was such a tempting pick...Hindsight

              Comment


              • #22
                Apparently a bunch of you haven’t watched VT football this year.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                  Apparently a bunch of you haven’t watched VT football this year.
                  It's a make-or-break game for them. Worth a shot.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                    It's a make-or-break game for them. Worth a shot.
                    Duke was make or break and we took our worst home conference loss since the ‘70s.

                    This team is cooked.

                    Sometimes you have to destroy something to make it better. Burn. It. Down.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Ball State +4
                      Pitt +4
                      Northwestern +7.5
                      Middle Tennessee State +4

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                        Duke was make or break and we took our worst home conference loss since the ‘70s.

                        This team is cooked.

                        Sometimes you have to destroy something to make it better. Burn. It. Down.
                        Fair enough. You clearly know your team better than others. I thought it was worth taking a shot this week...One last try.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                          Fair enough. You clearly know your team better than others. I thought it was worth taking a shot this week...One last try.
                          Looks like our leader and a few others are gonna get 14 points today.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by nutt View Post

                            Looks like our leader and a few others are gonna get 14 points today.
                            I'm not holding my breath just yet

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              For the record, just because it worked doesn’t mean it was the right call.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                                For the record, just because it worked doesn’t mean it was the right call.

                                It was a bet against Miami being -14 against anyone which was the right call.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X